Friday, May 2, 2014

Scrappy Patchwork Quilt

This was my 2nd attempt at making a quilt without making any fabric purchases!!!  ALL SCRAPS BABY.

I'm really making a dent in my ridiculous drawer of leftover/not-very-cool fabric scraps.  And the result is always so pretty anyway - Yay!!!

(I did buy the red print for the back, the binding fabric, and the batting.  But I used a gift card that was a birthday present, so that makes this quilt FREE to me!  That is pretty fun.)




**WAIT - DON'T GO YET**
The best part is...

This quilt is for sale!!!  Yes it can be your very own... or a really amazing gift for someone you love.
It is 65" x 48" which is a generous throw size.  Perfect for anyone.
I'm asking $125 ...OBO.  I will ship it anywhere in the U.S.
Leave me a comment and it's yours.


2 comments:

Amy from Our Dish said...

Quilt is now SOLD. Thanks for trying!!!

mad white woman said...

Awesome and the only reason I'm not sad it's sold is because I'm not in the market for a quilt. :)