Monday, April 23, 2012

Ding Dong, The Bells Are Gonna Ring!

Would you believe it.... I had ANOTHER cousin get married!?  Feels like I've been to a lot of family weddings lately (but that's ok, they are great!)

Carrie of course was a most beautiful bride, and we are so excited that she has found her Mr. Right.  It's always fun to tell people that for several years now she has been a wedding dress model, so you may have seen her on billboards in Utah County!  She's also been in a few movies (if you're curious, HERE at the 0:40 mark), on a book cover, and some print ads.  Jason and I bought a step ladder this past Christmas with her face on it.  A step ladder!  So weird to be walking through Target and then OH, there's my cousin on a step ladder.  HAHAHAHA now on with the marital bliss!





 My mom and her 3 girls.  


 Our latest tradition:  take a hideous picture of all the girl cousins in attendance.  



2 comments:

Janet said...

I love seeing pictures of your family! I haven't seen Kim in forever. You all look so lovely and it is so good to see how much you have recovered. Cute dresses.

mad white woman said...

Must be wedding season... I was at a reception Saturday and have a wedding this Saturday. Fun!

You look super cute in that dress. And those shoes - love them.

That'd be fun to be related to someone famous! :)