Sunday, February 12, 2012

Blech

I am sick.  Something is wrong with my stomach.  For those of you who I told I might be trying to go to church today, nevermind.

And might I mention that this is the very last thing I needed?

This week (as in, starting tomorrow) begins my first time without any full-time help.  And Jason and I have both been sick all yesterday and this place is a disaster.  I am scared out of my mind.  How am I going to do this all by myself everyday?

Really panicked.

Sorry to blog one big whine session.  Sometimes you've just gotta get it out.

2 comments:

I AM JOE PESCI said...

Awww. that's just cruddy! I'm so sorry you're sick.

You'll do fine this week. You are strong and you'll handle it just fine!!

mad white woman said...

Really? You had to get sick? No fun! I'll bring you some oranges some time this week - that will make everything better. :)