THANK YOU
for the heartfelt advice!
Every word of it was very meaningful to me
and I'm putting it to good use.
I just wanted to say I'm sorry for the strange post. If you were worried or curious, basically something tragic happened to a close friend of mine. With these types of situations, I want to talk about my feelings, or explain why I've been more withdrawn, but at the same time I don't feel right in sharing someone else's story. It wasn't my place to break the news, or I even felt a bit uncomfortable talking about it later. Not sure why, that's just me. What you got in the end was just plain vague. I didn't mean to be confusing or grasping for attention. But I DO appreciate your friendship and comments.
**DEEP BREATH** Since the funeral, my insides have felt more at peace. It was a beautiful and reassuring service. Affirming our testimonies, confidence that the family will be OK, and finding my footing again, if you will. And the same will happen for this dear friend. One foot in front of the other!
I have lots to get done this week. (MUCH more exciting posts to come, I swear!) As I said before, staying busy usually works for me. So it's time to get to work!
**DEEP BREATH** Since the funeral, my insides have felt more at peace. It was a beautiful and reassuring service. Affirming our testimonies, confidence that the family will be OK, and finding my footing again, if you will. And the same will happen for this dear friend. One foot in front of the other!
I have lots to get done this week. (MUCH more exciting posts to come, I swear!) As I said before, staying busy usually works for me. So it's time to get to work!
2 comments:
Glad you're feeling better. I hear ya. It always comes very hard when a child passes away. It's hard to get through, and I think if it's this hard for me, how hard must it be for the parents?? I don't ever want to know.
Also just a side note on my comment in your last post - I guess Roccy didn't say "crying", she just said it was ok to be sad, but I like to cry when I get to that point. ha ha.
And thank you for the note on changing my post date! It worked! I'm so glad! Now I can post all my saved posts in the order I want. You're so dang smart. :)
Love you Amy! Glad you're feeling a little bit better. Sorry I don't have much help to offer you.
Post a Comment