I just discovered this little tid-bit, and it has saved my LIFE more than once in the last month. It takes a few minutes for the relief to come, but it really works!
A few others off the top of my head:
- Hydrogen Peroxide gets blood out of fabrics, and will not affect color of the fabric. I'm talking: magically gone. (THANK YOU Erin M. for sharing this with me when I really needed it!)
- Rubbing alcohol (or hairspray if you're in a pinch) will release ink out of fabric. Treat it with this first and watch the ink start to run, then launder as usual!
- A little bit (1/2 tsp?) of baking soda dissolved in an inch of warm or lukewarm water is the BEST cure for heartburn. Drink up!
- Got crazy static in your hair? Rub it a few times with a new dryer sheet. It tames the flyaways and you smell nice too.
- Distilled white vinegar gets nasty smells out of just about anything. Puke, pee, that sort of thing. Treat it with the vinegar first, then do a regular cleaning to get the vinegar smell out!
If you've got some other "magic" tricks - let's hear it!
1 comment:
I like those! Great to remember!
Post a Comment