The Saga of Table Runners for Lindsey has FINALLY come to a close!
See the rest of the Saga HERE and HERE.



I have completed the seventh and final one, the "everyday" table runner she requested to be able to use when it's NOT a holiday time. Her home's colors are peacock blue and burnt orange, so hopefully this will fit in nicely.



OH OH OH! And did you see my Soft Pirate Sword on "MADE" yesterday?!?!?
I don't think I could be any more excited. Here's a link if you want to see the post. She's doing a whole month devoted to boy stuff. Check it out!
3 comments:
That looks awesome! She'll love it! And super duper congrats on being featured on MADE. I absolutely LOVE her stuff. She's so talented. I wish I could sew like her (and think up how to do it. Maybe I should go to school for that). Such a crafty girl she is!
YOU ARE AWESOME! Totally deserve that spot on MADE. :) YOU ROCK!
Cute runner! I loved them all!
Can I get a family discount on your swords? Or if I bought several swords, could I get them at a discount?
Post a Comment