It's all cold and rainy today. I love rainy days. I wish I could be outside all day, or at least open some windows and snuggle up with a book or something.
I love the smell.
I love the sound.
I love everything about it!
.... EXCEPT....
Rainy days -- and all precipitation in any degree, really -- are an enemy to my naturally frizzy hair. It turns me into Monica in Barbados...

"When I go to places with high humidity, it gives me a little extra body, OK?!?!"
There is no amount (or type) of hair product that will combat this natural phenomenon for me. When the family went to Orlando a few years ago, I experienced this in a major way. I had some pretty nifty hairdo's on that trip to keep from turning into Diana Ross.
Two french braids
Two big poofy knots on the top of my head
Umm.... slicked back ponytail? Blech.
Note to self: Never move to Florida.
Must decide on new haircut. Soon.
7 comments:
Yes, rainy days are fun. Yesterday before church I had made soup and when I came out of church and it was wet, cold, and dark, all I could think about was my yummy soup and home. I was so excited!
I actually like the two poof hairdo!--especially for vaca. Anything goes on vaca.
Plus, are you serious about a new do. I like yours right now.
Yeah, I hate humidity, too. I thinks it's fun to go short. That's because I just did, though! And I had no idea your mom was in the hospital! You didn't mention anything when we all got together! I hope she's doing better now! Good luck choosing a haircut! =)
I love the rain. But then again my hair is pretty much the same where'er I may be... flat, straight and stringy.
That is hilarious!!!
I like that you paid homage to Monica from friends! That was a pretty funny couple of episodes!!
I too LOVE rainy days!!
To prevent fuzzy days for me, I go with the two head knots...all too often probably. On the ponytail days, I usually top it off with a favorite baseball hat--my newest love. : )
Imagine what living in the humidity of the East Coast for five years was like on my hair--yikes! My hair is so-o glad to be here in the desert (and frankly, so am I!)
French braids = way cute.
I love the rain too. :)
Soo funny. I would have loved to see your hair down like Monica's. I want to know what kind of poof you can come up with.
Post a Comment