Now Serving: a slice of life's adventures, amusements, and aggravations!
I love this stuff.
My very life depends on this stuff.
I am in love with the woman who invented this stuff
(and we know it must have been a woman, right?)
I can only assume this post comes stems from the topic of our conversation earlier today...I'm sorry about that!I do agree that pain reliever is awesome though!!! DRUGS, GOOD!
Can I just say that is the BEST STUFF EVER! I totally agree! :0)
benedryl is my best friend. and nyquil (is it the 10% alcohol? must be)
We were in sync last month and we are again this month.
Yeah I've been addicted to the stuff lately too. I think my wisdom teeth are trying to pop through again.
Let me try this again...my last comment failed.Mmm, this is a GREAT drug!! Too bad it's on the list of meds I can no longer take!
I dont know that I have ever taken aleve. But i have heard wonderful things about it!! Next time I go to the store I will have to pick some up!
I haven't taken Aleve either. I'll have to remember that next time I'm out of Ibuprofen.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I can only assume this post comes stems from the topic of our conversation earlier today...
I'm sorry about that!
I do agree that pain reliever is awesome though!!! DRUGS, GOOD!
Can I just say that is the BEST STUFF EVER! I totally agree! :0)
benedryl is my best friend. and nyquil (is it the 10% alcohol? must be)
We were in sync last month and we are again this month.
Yeah I've been addicted to the stuff lately too. I think my wisdom teeth are trying to pop through again.
Let me try this again...my last comment failed.
Mmm, this is a GREAT drug!! Too bad it's on the list of meds I can no longer take!
I dont know that I have ever taken aleve. But i have heard wonderful things about it!! Next time I go to the store I will have to pick some up!
I haven't taken Aleve either. I'll have to remember that next time I'm out of Ibuprofen.
Post a Comment