

The funniest part was that we then drove to different ward members' homes (at almost 10 o'clock at night) and started giving them away. "Ding-dong, sorry to get you out of bed, but here's some fruit! HA HA HA" We were laughing at ourselves before we could even spit out an explanation. Noelle took home 2 for her VT people, and I have one more that has yet to find a home. Mmmmm..... they smell soooo good!

Angie and Tyler brought over their Guitar Hero game last weekend. I attempted a few on the "medium" level now. Here we are in intense concentration!

Had a BUNCH of laundry to fold..... hey wasn't there a baby around here somewhere?

4 comments:
My bedroom almost always looks the same -- buried under an endless mountain of laundry to fold! Jason keeps saying they need to invent a washer/dryer/folding combo -- so you don't have to take it out between wash/dry and so that they come out folded when they're done! Wouldn't THAT be the invention of the century!? ;-)
Do you like your bumbo chair? I know of others that rave over them, but I haven't bought one yet. Wondering if it's worth it at this point to even bother.
Those fruit arrangements looked really yummy, and super cute!! Good job!
Bumbo chairs seem to be all the rage right now! Let me know how you like yours (or how Cooper likes it) so I can decide if I should get one for the little miss.
The fruit arrangements looke fantastic! Dropping off yummy homemade treats at a late hour seems to be a favorite past-time of yours. I can recall a late night delivery I made with you--bread loaf to an ailing friend, us giggling at the door, sound familiar? : )
If I had a TV in my room, my unfolded laundry would end up on my bed too--I like to watch TV while I fold--but as I don't, it usually ends up in mounds on the couch in the family room. In fact, I have three or four loads waiting for me right now! Happy folding!
To everyone: The bumbo IS cool simply because it makes him seem like he can sit up before he really can! HA! He only likes it for the first few minutes. I'm sure that will improve over time. Worth the money? I can't say because this was another of the lovely hand-me-downs from Matt and Sarah. Lucky me!!!
To Zippy: I had to think about it, but I DO remember that late night incident! Kelle w/ a cold, and cinnamon swirl bread, yes? How funny! I guess I need to improve my methods of service.
Post a Comment