Now Serving: a slice of life's adventures, amusements, and aggravations!
Spazzing out from all the cool lights and colors
.... and apparently after a few minutes he didn't care anymore.
Hey, super nifty!! I can't BELIEVE how fast that kid is growing! Where did the last four months GO!? He is just at that most cute stage! :-)
SO VERY CUTE AND PRECIOUS!!Kim
Should he and Sophie even be big enough for those jumpers yet?Can't believe how time flies!
How cute! And I love hand-me-downs, now that I realize I don't need to buy every baby item that I think is cute.
Very Nice.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hey, super nifty!! I can't BELIEVE how fast that kid is growing! Where did the last four months GO!? He is just at that most cute stage! :-)
SO VERY CUTE AND PRECIOUS!!
Kim
Should he and Sophie even be big enough for those jumpers yet?
Can't believe how time flies!
How cute! And I love hand-me-downs, now that I realize I don't need to buy every baby item that I think is cute.
Very Nice.
Post a Comment