1. Little boys -- I recently discovered a quick way to get rid of leftovers.
2. Jason -- for helping me with oh-so many things, most importantly a fussy baby when I just can't take it anymore.
3. Dreaming about May of 2009.... ahh........
4. Girl Scout Cookies -- $32 of them to be exact. Just delivered yesterday and worth every penny!


2 comments:
Wow that is a great picture. I don't think I've seen that before. I want it and I'm gonna make a 5x7 of it. How often can we get mom to have a real smile. :-)
First: I just placed our GS cookie order--yum-bo!! I'm so excited!!
Second: NY in '09??? Who are you going with??? Wish I could go too!!!
Third: LOVE the pic of you and the gals in your fam!! Would you do me a favor? Could you zip me an email with the Cluff family pic you took at the park last year? I want to show it to my MIL as an example of what we can do for our family pic during our reunion this summer (she's still deciding on what colors to ask everyone to wear.)
Thanks a bunch!
Post a Comment