Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Angie's Quilt

I'm trying to (eventually) get a homemade quilt or blanket in every household in the family.  This year it was my youngest sister Angie's turn.  I've been working on this baby sporadically for about 6 months.  It's fun to completely surprise her, yet that made me nervous about hoping she liked it!






She liked it!!!








5 comments:

I AM JOE PESCI said...

Looks like she LOVED it - and who wouldn't? That's GORGEOUS!

mad white woman said...

She better like it... that is awesome! Let me know when you're ready to adopt me into your family.

Pat's pithy page said...

I'm technically in your family so.....

Daniel doings said...

Beautiful!!!!!!!

Kate said...

Very cute! I love all the colors and patterns! I am going to attempt a quilt for Payton's bed because I can't find the color I want for her anywhere. Bought the fabric, just need to tackle the project. Scared I'm going to fail. If only I had your talents!