I'm on a Pinterest cooking kick right now. I'm making new stuff right and left and LOVING these recipes!!! I thought I'd pass along some of my favorites in case you'd like the extra-personal endorsement. You can click on the name to find the original post and complete recipe. Commence drooling!
Nutella Almond Muddy Buddies
These bad boys are just like the "puppy chow" recipe you might have tried, but with Nutella... AND... whole raw almonds. And dang it is good.
Sopapillas
The original post calls these "Scones" (because some people from Utah still call them that) but they are more like a Navajo Fry Bread or Sopapilla. I was surprised how easy they were to make, but the recipe makes a LOT. And I wouldn't have included them here unless they were delish!!!
Great news! This one was crazy-fast and easy AND it's healthy. Turns out it was from the Weight Watcher's website... I didn't even know. And our family seriously sucked it down, kids included.
Another healthy one! I'll have to admit, I toned down a bit of the spicy (for my kids' sake) and this was well received. We did not serve it in the shells, and it didn't look quite as pretty as the picture above, but it was great!
If you like Payday candy bars (or peanuts in general) -- LOOK OUT. These are incredible. 5 ingredients, no-bake, and so so sinfully sweet. Mine didn't come out of the pan or cut up into "bars" very easily, but who cares? We got them into our mouths just fine.
So if you couldn't tell already, I've got quite a lot of dishes to do around here. Ugh! And if Mom doesn't do the dishes, they just don't do themselves. Funny how that works...





4 comments:
I wish I'd eaten something other than cheese melted on a hamburger bun with a tomato for dinner so this post didn't leave me thinking I was starving. :) Yum.
YUM! I can't wait to try these out. I've been needing some new stuff for meals and treats.
I don't pin everything either, and I usually check the source too. I have used probably 20 pinterest recipes as well, including that honey mustard chicken one you added. It is gooooood. :)
Post a Comment