Sunday, November 13, 2011

In progress...


Welcome to my messy sewing corner.

I've been working on a BEAST of a project this month.  A wedding gift that I am throwing together in a jiffy.  (Big size quilt + have to hurry = not so easy.)  I will show you the whole she-bang when it is done... but for now, I'm pretty sure the happy couple does not ever look at this here blog, so the above sneak peek should be safe!  

I am a work in progress too.  *Sigh*  Things I would like to do this week:
  • Decide if I am going to have back surgery or not.  It is looming.  I am freaking out.
  • Make something yummy in the kitchen.  Apple cider caramels are calling my name.
  • Clean out 2 big areas in my house.  I'm sure 18 big areas need work, but 2 sounds reasonable.
  • Be happy without requiring anyone else to get me there.  I. don't. need. them. 


3 comments:

Frozen Cacti said...

Are you using a long-arm machine to do all your quilting or just your regular machine?

Lindsey said...

Love all those grays! So nice!

mad white woman said...

I am sorry you have to decide whether or not to get back surgery. I don't make decisions easily and I think something like that would give me an eternal headache. I'll say a few prayers for you.