Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sunday Best...


It's been a lovely warm Easter!

Cute little anxious voices woke us up,
great things to hear at church,
and an afternoon full of sugar!



I spent the weekend making 4 neckties for my men.

Easy as pie and clear instructions.
Fit the 8 year old perfectly, then I made a few adjustments
for a bigger and smaller boy.

I WILL be adding these to my repertoire!
(Do I have a repertoire?? And yes, I had to look up how to spell that.)

The Daddy-size tie was another story...
not on that link I gave, but on the same website.
Yes, my husband is a giant
but even considering that,
their adult tie pattern was WAY OFF.

Happy Easter from us!

6 comments:

Leslie said...

VERY nice Amy! I think "easy" definitely depends on your talented perspective though! :)

Btw, you look SO MUCH like your Mom in that picture!!!

mad white woman said...

They look great! Even the giant tie. :)

Kate said...

Love the ties! I asked Cooper today if you made his tie, and he said "yeah". He was really proud of it. :) Also, just a side note I thought was funny today. I took the sunbeams on a nature walk to find certain items. It was really windy outside. When we were done I said, "Okay let's get back to the room." and Cooper rubbed his hair and said, "Yeah. The wind is messing up my hair." lol! I thought it was cute that he was concerned about his hair in the wind. Too funny!

Farrah Nelson said...

We had matching ties, got them from a website. $5 each free shipping and they have a section for tall men. I wish I had your talent but I try and find a deal when I can. The ties are fab!

zippy said...

When you say adding it to your repertoire...I hope you mean you are going to start selling them on your Etsy shop! I would SO buy LOTS from you!!! : ) Love & miss you dear friend!

Deb said...

Awww. What a pretty family.

Happy Easter.