Monday, March 14, 2011

Today, I...

...commenced getting ready for Tucker's baptism and 2 weekends in a row of house guests!

Cleaned out office
Vacuumed office
Turned family room into organized fabulosity
Did dishes
Got out some summer clothes for Coop
Got Mitch/Tuck to clean their rooms
Called on price of new favorite nasal spray - ELEVEN BUCKS!!! - so happy
Sprayed poison on the aphids devouring my roses - those jerks
Took 3 kids to store
- New shoes for school boys
- New flowers for front walk
- Food for baptism luncheon
Did a drive-through car wash
Played some board games with boys
Scrambling to get a baptism interview for Tucker
Planning a few program items for baptism
Soup and bread (from scratch!) for dinner - geesh, how did I pull that off?
Jason brought me my back brace so I could even stand up to finish cooking
More dishes
Family Night to review what baptism means and the "practice dunking"
Run out to buy stamps
Drop off some crap at parents' house
Pick up some crap at sister's house
Feeling rather accomplished and excited about what's coming

But now I'm going to pass out.


5 comments:

mad white woman said...

Wow. You might as well wear some bunny ears so you look like the Energizer bunny... :)

I AM JOE PESCI said...

You put me to shame. Way to go!!!

Lindsey said...

This is HONESTLY more than I do in a week. Seriously. You're super mom this week!! :)

Frozen Cacti said...

My back hurts just reading about all that...

Deb said...

Holy Moly, just reading all of that made me want to take a nap. You've been one busy girl.

So I've never had a kid get baptised yet and Smith's is right around the corner. I need you to tell me what all I need to do to get ready for it.