I was so spoiled these past few weeks! I did lots and lots and LOTS of celebrating. I can't remember a better birthday. So much fun, food, and presents with loved ones takes my mind off my aching bones. Here is a list of other happy thoughts:
- Roccy arranged a night out with friends, for a big birthday pizookie! We chatted at this restaurant until my throat was hoarse. I'm SO grateful for all the sweet gals that came and stayed out so late (half of them had husbands who were leaving early in the morning for the Ragnar Relay.) I had the best time!

- Cooper and I have taken on a new adventure - bike riding! My legs are like jell-O after about 5 minutes, but we are getting better.

- Tucker's baptism is coming up - and invitations are DONE! Check!
- Spring Break involves some fun plans!
- I have started a new medicine for allergies and haven't touched a tissue in WEEKS! It's a freakin' miracle I tell ya! Let us rejoice. No more sinus pressure, no more infections, no more trying to sleep by smearing Vicks VapoRub under my nose.
- The Etsy shop is starting to crank again! I have another huge shipment of stuffing on its way (Yay! I have finally found the only decent stuffing on the planet thanks to Amazon.) AND if you'd like to see me featured this month go to I Am Momma, Hear Me Roar. You can win my swords and other great stuff by making a boy shirt and entering the contest!
- I am working on a big project for Relief Society right now. I needed an MP3 of a song to go with a DVD slideshow... and I found the perfect one. I couldn't get my mind off this song, and I couldn't find anything else that would do. When we went to download it, turns out it was the sheet music - NOT the recording of the song itself. AAACK! I tried to find a second choice and kept running into brick walls. In desperation tonight, I wrote an email to the guy's website asking if I could pleeeease purchase the MP3 of his song. He wrote me back within 15 minutes and changed his website so I could download it FOR FREE right away. He only asked that I spread the word about his site and his music in return. So here you go people -- http://www.tonioli.com Nice music, even nicer guy!!!
6 comments:
It was so fun to see you... thanks for having a birthday. Glad you had some good celebrations.
You never called to come juice oranges. It's okay, I'll forgive you. :)
Love your hair in that first picture! You're so cute!
Thanks for introducing me to that piano music. It's BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Your pixie cut is absolutely perfect on you! I love it! Happy birthday {belated} to you, and I'm so glad you celebrated so much! What is this new allergy med? I'd be SO interested in less sinus pressure and tissues, too.
Happy belated birthdat--hope your celebratin' made you feel young and crazy! :)
And I am IN LOVE with your bike! Where the heck did ya get it!? I am SOOO in the market for one!
Wow - some seriously awesome fun stuff going on! woo hoo!
Love your hair Amy! It really is a cute cut on you.
Post a Comment