
It's been a LONG time since I've made such a small quilt. This one is about 44" square. WOW! Someone remind me to do this more often - they are MUCH faster and easier, which made the whole thing more fun! I got the multi-colored prints from the Joann's red-tag clearance many months ago. I already had the green stuff leftover from a past project - look familiar Lindsey? To me, they are a great look for a boy (I just despise pastel baby stuff most of the time... drives my mother up the wall.) Knowing my friend, I think she'll like the bold and bright vibe, too.
I love the orange border, which was a last-minute addition to add inches.... cuz I'm stupid like that and don't do the math. It added another pattern, but it's so subtle that you'd barely notice.

Here's the back:

And a close-up of front vs. back:

Now... can't wait to give it away! (For those of you who know who I'm talking about... shhh don't tell.)
6 comments:
Is this pattern as easy as it looks? I'm itching to try another quilt. Drop me an email and let me know, please?
you're freaking amazing!! i love that quilt.
Those bold colors are awesome. My sister made me a quilt for Hazel that has orange in it and I love the orange. It's my new pink. Okay, maybe not. But I still like it. :)
It turned out great! I think the colors are great together--you can no longer complain that you don't know how to pick out coordinating fabrics! ;)
Love it!! Way to go Amy. She won't hear it from me
You did a great job...I absolutely LoVe it!!!
Post a Comment