1. I don't like being at massive outdoor events. Parades, concerts, etc. I don't know why, but crowds = not fun.
2. I get super grouchy when my blood sugar is low. This is probably typical of most people, but just in case you can't relate... and I bite your head off for no reason, hand me a Dr. Pepper and a Twix.
3. Speaking of food, I HAVE to go to bed on a full stomach. Good thing I'm not a dieter... that whole "don't eat late at night" thing would be right out the window. Many days I eat a 2nd dinner at 10-11 pm. If I'm the least bit grumbly down there, I can't sleep at all. Weird.
4. I want to go on a Caribbean Cruise more than anything. Even IF we saved up the money (um... huh?) and even IF we found someone to watch our kids for that long, I have to hope and wish and pray and cross all my fingers and toes that I'm not motion sick the entire time and ruin the whole thing. How pathetic.
5. I have a dream to someday start a recycled prom dress borrowing business. (I'll think of a better name before then.)
6. If I ever meet the man who invented World of Warcraft, I'm going to kill him with my bare hands.
7. One time on a 6th grade field trip, my teacher pulled my hair (hard) for leaving my jacket in one of the rooms we visited. You'd better believe my mom freaked out over that one.
8. Back in college, I dated a guy with a ponytail all the way down his back. Ewwww!!!!!!!!!!
9. I do not like to eat slimey foods, including: bananas, tomatoes, oatmeal, yogurt, or eggs.
10. My blinds need to be dusted.
5 comments:
Love this--I was planning on doing a similar post soon. I don't think I knew any of those things about you!!
You crack me up. I'm with you on the eating before bed thing (although that hasn't seemed to do my body very well). And I also don't like yogart because of it's cold slimeyness.
You dated a long haired guy? I'm not with you on that, but I am with you on the EWWWWWW part of that(:
6th grade... I hated that year. I spent the majority of the year in the corner. She was a horrible teacher
Start saving your money for that cruise because there is this wonderful thing called a scopalamine patch that helps most people with motion sickness! Ask your doctor for one for your next anticipated motion sickness trigger (like a car trip up the mountain) and check it out.
I can relate most to #2... and I'm not a diabetic which makes me feel pathetic. (But rhyming makes me feel a little less so, ha ha).
#6 made me laugh the hardest.
Post a Comment