Sewing... like a mad woman. SO many projects in the works! A few weeks ago I bought an entire bolt of fabric for $5.oo. The whole bolt. It was such a steal. Now I'm having all sorts of fun playing with it, guilt free! For example:


I made this sucker up last weekend! Not the cutting edge of fashion, but cute. And fool-proof easy, I swear. It needs a few adjustments, so I'm going to make a 2nd version with FULL TUTORIAL very soon. Excited???

Also working on THIS big mammoth.
(can't show you any more of it)

Kids... Tucker finally lost another tooth!!!!!!!! I swear it's been 2 years. He's WAY behind other kids his age. I keep asking at the dentist, and they swear it's ok, but I'm just glad to see another one finally go and some more space open up in there. Whew!
7 comments:
You rock! I haven't had a day without a painkiller in a loooong time.
Tucker is such a cute guy! Glad the tooth fairy is making her rounds.
That shirt is darling. Someday, when we both have hours and hours of extra time, you can teach me more tricks. :)
Amy that shirt is so cute. I would love the tutorial. Its so hard finding cute, modest, affordable shirts. The thing this summer is that everything is see through. I mean, really people?
I'm so sorry about your headaches. I really hope you don't have to endure that much longer.
Such a cute shirt detail! I'm glad to hear your headaches are a little better, at least.
I can't wait to see that finished quilt project!
I just wanted to come say Hi, and that I think that flower shirt you made is sooooo darling. I can't wait to see the full tutorial. Let me know when you do and I'd love to link to it!
Love the shirt.
My kids have gone a while without losing teeth and then they'll hit a growth spurt and lose four in two weeks.
About your headaches-have you found any particluar food that might be triggering it? I have a friend who gets a migrain if he eats bananas. Maybe you've already tried to figure that out? If not, it's food for thought (ha ha).
Such a cute shirt! You really have a lot of talent - and I've been so temped to buy those $5 bolts at Wally World too. Fab deal!
Post a Comment