Now Serving: a slice of life's adventures, amusements, and aggravations!
Wow, he looks like Tucker in that first picture!!!
I love my Cooper too! I do wish this age could be bottled. He is so adorable. Love all my grandkids - they can do no wrong (at least most of the time :o)).
I always wish we could preserve children... and then I imagine bottling them in Mason jars and realize that's a creepy thought. :)Cute kid.
That face is so cute! I just wanna pinch his cheeks.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow, he looks like Tucker in that first picture!!!
I love my Cooper too! I do wish this age could be bottled. He is so adorable. Love all my grandkids - they can do no wrong (at least most of the time :o)).
I always wish we could preserve children... and then I imagine bottling them in Mason jars and realize that's a creepy thought. :)
Cute kid.
That face is so cute! I just wanna pinch his cheeks.
Post a Comment