Monday, March 22, 2010

Here's your Family Night for next week!


for the locals...
Monday, March 29th
4pm - 10pm
Dairy Queen Grill & Chill
on Baseline/Higley (right next to the Hospital)

Please stop by that evening!
A portion of the profits made during those hours
will be donated to our family's "Team Tera"
for the March of Dimes!!!

Can you believe it? How cool is that!?! My sister's employer has been gracious enough to make this huge contribution. It will only be worth it if we PACK THE PLACE!
So please tell all your friends... re-post this yourself.
Stop by for dinner, or just a treat!

This Dairy Queen has an entire burger & fries type menu,
PLUS all your DQ frozen favorites.

SEE YOU THERE!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Funny. . . I've been craving a blizzard!

I hope your cucumbers work out. For some reason I cannot get them to grow and we LOVE them. So if they work I may need to get your secret!

Donna said...

Yum!!! I guess I don't need to make a treat next week. ;)

angie and tyler said...

awesome ames!

Alena Jo said...

Yum! Sounds so good right now! Maybe for FHE treat...