Friday, January 22, 2010

Bootie-licious

Here's what I made for Kate's baby shower last night! I'm so glad they turned out "good enough to give." Yay for cute baby stuff!!!








and HERE'S where I got the free pattern - so you can make some too!

Mother Nature's cruelest joke: that I have little-to-no excuse to make 500 more of these.

Waaaa!

9 comments:

I AM JOE PESCI said...

THOSE ARE FREAKING ADORABLE! Make 500 anyway . . . you never know when a baby girl will just magically show up on your doorstep!

Amy said...

So cute. Makes me want a little girl. Have you made any boy versions?

Melinda said...

What do you mean, no reason; put them up on your ETSY so they can be enjoyed by mommies of darling girls everywhere!

They are so cute!

Leslie said...

Those are stinkin' cute!

JakenDebbie said...

You are welcome to make some for me. :) They are adorable! And they might actually stay on my little girl's teeny feet. Very sweet.

Marie said...

Those are bootie-ful! I really like the red ones.

mad white woman said...

I have been thinking about these all day. Seriously. My friend is having a little girl and I'm pretty sure she would LOVE these. Now if only I could pay you to make them... :)

Deb said...

Those were sooo cute. Were they pretty simple to make?

Annalise said...

I, too, think Etsy would be great! They are so cute! Um, not so sure how they fit in the "All Boy House" theme (that I know all too well), but I'm sure you could come up with something--even people like us have friends who have girls. :)