Thinking about Christmas for a little boy?
Check out the newest item in my Etsy shop! I've been working REALLY hard on getting this perfected and ready. It may look simple, but let me tell ya, the construction on this one was a real challenge. Now it's done and I'm so excited!!!
THE SOFT PIRATE SWORD

(You can also see it over there in the side bar, and click on it to go read all about them.) Please pass the link along to friends and family!
And remember, if you think you'd like to purchase and live locally, just contact me directly (don't buy it off Etsy) and that will save you the shipping. Thanks!!!
6 comments:
I LOVE it! That is fantastic. The orders are going to start pouring in!
That turned out way cute!! I may have to keep it in mind for next year's Christmas or something. (I just can't see Carson at 3 wks playing with it much, just getting whacked by his big sisters :P)
That's adorable! What boy wouldn't love that?! You're so clever and creative! I'm thinking of that for my nephew... I'll let you know for sure.
So great Amy!! I love the pirate sword...do you think if I added little velcro straps we could attach it to the dogs' paws so they could batter each other?
If I had kids I would be all over this for sure :) My brother has an uber amazing camera we should borrow to get some great shots of these babies in action for your shop!
way cool.
Very cool.
What will you think of next?
Post a Comment