Wednesday, November 11, 2009

It would be my pleasure to tell you about my trip..... later.

(Gotta love that southern hospitality!)

Well folks, unfortunately it seems that I have caught a cold on the day I was flying home across the country. Fun stuff (not at all.)

I have gorgeous pictures and fun memories to share, but it will have to wait. Today I'm lying around like the worthless mass of mucus that I am.

Regards, Amy


6 comments:

I AM JOE PESCI said...

Feel better Amy!!

Melinda said...

Feel better soon, I want to see all your fun!

Deb said...

Bummer you are sick. Glad you had fun though. Can't wait to see some pics.

Alena Jo said...

I'm so sorry you're sick! Let me know what I can do! If you're gonna get something like that, it's better to get it on the way back instead of the way there, though! Can't wait to hear all about your trip!

Lindsey said...

Missed you.

Annalise said...

Bummer! Hope you get feeling better soon, and that everyone else stays well! It's bad enough to be a sick mom, but so much worse if you have to take care of everyone at the same time!