I just felt like sharing... of no real consequence, probably no big whoop to most of you, and in no particular order...
#1 Sold my quilt! $150 smackeroos - profits are going to Sarah's trip to Romania.
#2 Went to Gelato after the broadcast Saturday night with awesome gal pals.
#3 I'm seeing actual GROWTH on my new roses! They might make it afterall.
#4 I finally did some more yoga this morning. Ouch.
#5 Have I still been cleaning for Project: Love My House? (Where are you, my naggers?) Why yes, I have, a little. But it's getting hard. Coming soon -- the battle of the fabric monster.
9 comments:
Wow! That's so nice of you to donate that money to Sarah's trip! Sorry we missed you the other night. I had been working in the garden all day and I was tired and ready to go home. Speaking of gardening. . . your roses! I can't wait to see them full grown!
"Fabric" as in "the pile of odds and ends that you bought on sale thinking it would make a great this or that, or the stuff you bought for that particular project that never really came together" Or maybe you mean "the yards of fabric that you got at the going out of business sale at the fabric store, along with the thread for 5 spools/$1, and the baskets that were $2/ea."
And who can forget the box in the closet with fabric from a prom dress that you couldn't bear to throw away...thinking you would make a cute skirt out of it...yeah, we all know the "fabric" monster. That's like the worst job in the house...all the dreams and regrets, the wasted money, the guilt that you never got around to finishing that curtain or those chair covers. I hear ya sister! Not that I have anything like that in MY house...
Awesome that your quilt sold! You're amazing!
I love your friends story! It was so inspiring!
And I think it's wonderful you are donating your proceeds...you are such a good, true friend.
You are so sweet to donate that money to Sarah. What a selfless thing to do because it's not just money, it was undoubtedly HARD EARNED money. You're a peach.
That was seriously awesome of you to give the money to Sarah. I don't know if my selfish self would've even thought of that.
So one time we found a gecko that got squished by our garage door. Have of the body was on the outside and the other half on the inside. It was so gross. We get lots of lizards around here because they like the pool. They fall in and drown all the time. It's really quite sad.
What wonderful tidbits of happiness!
Pishaw! It's hard to nag you about your project when you're doing so great already!
Way to go on selling your quilt!!! You get extra bonus brownie points for donating the money (I can think of about a million things I would've done with $150 instead!)
Glad you sold your quilt! (Too bad it wasn't sold for more!! It totally should have - it was so awesome!)
It was so fun to go out for gelato! Thanks for introducing me to it. Or should I be mad that you introduced me?? (I may put on the pounds, and never have money again...)
Speaking of fabric organizing.... Sheesh! Come on over and help my fabric stash next, will ya?!
Post a Comment