(That was the sound of last week flying by.)
Here's the condensed-version recap:
MONDAY
*forgot to place my Avon order over the weekend, so I made a hurried attempt at doing that
*found out that the person who wanted TEN soft light swords from my Etsy shop changed her order to TWELVE! Sew Sister Amy, sew like the WIND!
TUESDAY
*decided to hang in my pajamas all day
*pretty much cooked all day - woo hoo!
*gave away dinner #1
*went to sewing group that night (in my pj's) until 11:30 pm. seriously fun.
WEDNESDAY
*Jason's car broke down, so he stayed home from work to spend all day fixing it
*Jason reaches complete state of "stumped" so off we go to a mechanic shop
*whole family decides to bum around Target so Mitchell can spend some b-day money
*I find 3 new dresses (on clearance!) which I purchase, all of them under $15 each
*spend almost 2 hours planning new Activity Day ideas.......
THURSDAY
*I'm stuck home while Jason takes my van to work
*emotional upheaval with another emergency that comes up
*consequential puffy eyes - where did I put those cucumber slices again?
*gave away dinner #2, hopefully building some pretty good karma here :)
FRIDAY
*wake up to a pinched nerve/spasming muscle in my shoulder blade
*go get blood drawn for upcoming diabetes appointment
*shop for groceries, halfway through realizing that was a BIG mistake considering the extreme pain using my left arm is causing me
*my sister invites us to swim and stay for dinner so she can help me rest. I brought jell-o. how valiant.
*Jason massages my shoulder with about a pound of Icy-Hot. MUCH better.
SATURDAY
*I run errands while my new flowers SHRIVEL TO DUST in the front yard. Grrrr.
*Jason and boys go to a dollar movie
*I stay home with Cooper to finish Saturday chores and watch a rental
*my parents babysit so we can go to Golly's new house for an awesome dinner and another movie!
SUNDAY
*officially get released as Activity Day leader, and newly called to Relief Society Secretary
*properly motivated to step up our food storage
*log some more hours on the Rainbow Quilt. ALMOST THERE!!!
...and now we're back to Monday. Gotta run!
8 comments:
Oh Amy, you make me look so bad. You're awesome! Sorry about the vehicle troubles, the spasms and the emotional puffy eye time. But here you are - spit out at the beginning of another week! You go girl!!
I was thinking I hadn't heard from you in awhile. . . no wonder!!! Congrats on the new calling. You'll be awesome (I actually thought you were going to be second counselor--you would have done well there too). I gotta get in on the sewing group. . . I didn't know anything about it cause I'm in Primary!
I'm tired just after reading that. Here's hoping this week gives you a little pain free downtime!!
Congrats on your calling! I missed that in Sacrament yesterday! I had to take the kids out to use the potty and I heard them mentioning something abt the RS presidency, but I didn't get to hear what it was! Thanks for children, huh? Anyway, that's awesome. I was the RS secretary once and I actually really liked that calling a lot. You'll do a fantastic job!
Whew! I'm exhausted now!
You'll do great as RS secretary. We're feeling motivated about food storage too - it was a great meeting, wasn't it?
Can't wait to see the quilt! :)
Oh wow - I thought I was busy, I've got nada on you!
You have a really good memory. I can't remember what I did yesterday. I can' even remeber what I ate for lunch today.
We were late for church so I missed the callings. Wow, that sounds like you are going to be even busier now. What other exciting callings did I miss?
You are quite the busy little mama!!
Take a breather this week and relax!
Post a Comment