And every once in THOSE great "whiles," we get to go out to eat.
Now, if you're a member of MY side of the family, there's a 99.99999% chance that you're going to Mi Amigos.
It's nearby
They ALWAYS have seating
They're affordable
It's yummy Mexican!
What more could you want? Muy bien!
They will even seat you at 10 pm and not give you the stink eye. They EVEN smile when your son pukes all over the waiting area, then offer to give him a Sprite. I think my parents might be part-owners in the company by now based on how much money they have pumped into this place. Either that, or they have their own table rented out 4 times a week.
Wanna see what all the fuss is about? http://www.miamigos.com/
And... I'm going to take my $10 awarded for doing this plug and go eat there (again) very soon!
Adios!
2 comments:
. . . and they sponsor the Turkey Trot! Hee hee.
Is it blasphemous to say I've only eaten their once?
We at my Casa love love love Mi Amigos, (I am sure that you have heard that already). They are the best.....
Post a Comment