Monday, June 22, 2009

Fun for Dad

My boys took it upon themselves to make some "decorations" for Father's Day.




(Those are Bendaroo's stuck onto my wall)



A little sign, a la Tucker


And my handmade contribution to the day - I have a tradition of giving Jason these little photo books with pictures of him and the kids. They always turn out so cute! He proudly takes them to work to brag :)



We did lots of other things, too, but I just had to share this last picture.
We love our daddy!



4 comments:

Leslie said...

Ahhh, love those Bendaroos! ;)

Deb said...

Look at all those handsome boys. I'm glad you were able to get that photo book done. I need to call you and ask a couple of questions about that.

It's looks like you got lots of good girl time in at camp. What a fun trip. Loved looking at the pictures.

Cook Zoo said...

That photo book is a good idea! Love the last pic. :)

Rushele said...

Cooper looks so proud to be sitting with his daddy! What cute boys you've got there!!
And nice brag book! I love those things.