Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Spring is all about something NEW!

I'm doing a humongus amount of "spring cleaning" today. Yay me!!! I'm actually doing it, and it's making me very happy.



(as opposed to my lamentations from yesterday........)





On that happy, SPRINGY note, I wanted to tell you about a fun swap I just signed up for. It's a "May Day" swap that's all about spring. You make/prepare a gift basket and swap with someone far away! It's so easy.



Jealous?



Wanna do it too?



Go to http://1lil2lilgirls.blogspot.com/ to learn all the details and send Melinda an email. The more of us do it, the more fun it will be!



3 comments:

Melinda said...

Thanks for the shoutout, Amy!!!

Rushele said...

That swap does sound fun!!!

Cook Zoo said...

Jealous? Oh no. But if you like it that much, feel free to come do some of it over here. ;)