So.... being stuck at home a lot has its benefits.
OK, no it doesn't. I hate it.
But I HAVE been able to catch up on a few projects that were lying around. I've been wanting to try a new item for my Etsy shop. (My shop, which throughout Nov. and Dec. was kicking!!! but now is a ghost town. Cue some old Western music now...) My newest little creation is pretty darn cute, if you ask me. And I made it for Tucker and he LOVES IT!
I present to you - the SOFT ADVENTURE WHIP!


This is along the same lines of logic as my SOFT LIGHT SWORDS.
Genius, pure genius. hee hee.
Please visit my shop by clicking on the names of the items above, tell a friend who might be interested, or post a link yourself! Sorry to self-advertise, but I've gotta get the word out somehow. THANKS!
1 comment:
What a great idea! I still love your bug-in-the-toilet idea.
Glad everything went good with Cooper, but man, what a day for Tucker to fall and bang his head. Hopefully this week is less exciting for you. :)
Post a Comment