Nonetheless, I managed to find him in a very vocal mood the other night and grabbed the camera as fast as I could!!! He's got a bad case of spaghetti face, but sometimes you just don't get to chose these moments or they will quickly flee, ya know?
So here it is: the entirety of Cooper's repertoire, spoken AND signed. I think there's only a few I missed, but this is really the most of it.
Don't ya just love how he STILL refuses to do Mama (even though I know he can, I've heard it!) I'm pretty sure he does it just to spite me. SUCH PUNISHMENT!
7 comments:
I love that he says daddy on cue but saying mama is like pulling teeth.
How nice of Jason to pipe in at the end and emphasize the mama vs. dada ability. I keep telling Ryan that babies can just say dada easier, it has nothing to do with him. :)
Super cute. :)
This is one of my favorite stages!! It is so cute to hear their little baby voices. He will probably come around to saying "Mama" when he is screaming or needs something. :)
My favorite part of the video is when you hear daddy's voice in the background say "can you say daddy" and he says it, even though you've tried unsuccessfully to get him to say mama!!
Little stinker!
He's so cute, and growing so fast!!
Our babies are almost not babies anymore :(
Do you remember those muppets from Sesame Street that would just say "YIP" all the time? Well, Jonathan does that except he uses the word "Ma." ALL THE TIME. It was sweet at first, but he's abusing it just a little now.
I'm just saying - pretty soon, "Mama" will be all you hear AND IT WON'T STOP!
I can TOTALLY empathize with you! Kim is just barely getting to the point that she will acknowledge my presence. :( "More" "Milk" "Moo" and "Mom" all sounded the same. What a great group to be mixed in with. :)
I have just caught up reading your blog and HOLY STINKIN' COW!!! I hope things calm down for you soon.
Post a Comment