I can say that, because today begins the 36 whole days where Jason is "older" than me.
And what would be a birthday blog, without childhood blackmail pictures???
Without further adieu...

Isn't that just too cute? I couldn't resist. I have so very few pictures from his childhood, (literally I can count them on one hand) and this one was not labeled, so I can only guess how old he is. But I can see a tiny bit of Tucker in that face, don't you think?
Happy Birthday my honey! I hope you have had a nice weekend, even though you're sick. I love you!
6 comments:
I see quite A LOT of Tucker actually! I even see a TINY bit of Mitchell! :) Happy Birthday Jason!
I see more of your boys than I see Jason! Happy Bday!
Happy Birthday, Jason! I actually, not really knowing your kids, see a lot of both my dad and Uncle Jeff in him. From young pictures, I mean. Great day!!
Happy Birthday Jason!!!
How fitting that his birthday is Jan. 19th (or at least that's when you posted) and his shirt has the number 19 on it.
That is a pretty cute picture too! I love the childhood pics, so fun!!
Happy Birthday Jason!
My Jason doesn't have many childhood pictures either.
That does look a lot like Tucker!
Post a Comment