
Some of you may remember my mention many months ago about my love of informercials. I am pleased to announce that this Christmas brought me not only many intangible joys, but one aweseome gift, namely a wish-come-true for my very own PANCAKE PUFF PAN!!! (Actually, TWO people gave it to me, hahaha, I must be pretty transparent.) I have made several little do-dad's in there, and tedious though it may be, I do love it!
In addition (no it's not over yet!) Jason and I were out doing some post-holiday errands, and I came across my other one true love in kitchen gadgets - the GT Xpress 101 !!! I didn't even ask, didn't even beg, but Jason must have seen the sparkle in my eye and simply hung his head in humility as he placed it in the cart. YIPEEEEE!
Never before, folks, has there been a stupider name for a product. Not only does it not describe the thing in the slightest, but it's just plain a stupid name. Having said that, be not fooled by the name, this little machine is SO FREAKIN' FUN. I think I used it 5 times in my first 24 hours of ownership. And I am not disappointed. We have enjoyed little half-circle shaped corn dogs, cherry-lemon pies, pizzas, omelets, and MORE!
So if you haven't heard from me in a while, sorry, I'm stuck in the kitchen living out my every dream.

11 comments:
Aaron and I joke about infomercials. But it looks like you got a couple of the really fun ones! Love that omelet thingy!
That does look pretty cool except I'm trying to figure out the semi-circle corn dog. I may need to see that one in a post. I wish I loved cooking as much as you. Maybe if I had some of those nifty gadgets. . .
Awesome! You're gonna have to invite a bunch of people over and put on your own little infomercial demonstrating your new gadgets (and we all get to taste test of course!).
Oh my gosh, you and Brian have the same love for kitchen gadgets. Our house overfloweth!
So fun to get the exact things that you've been wishing for!
Congratulations!!
My kids see the Pancake puff one and always ask me to buy it!!! That is too funny you got two of them.
I am curious about the GT101 one!
GT Express 101... If it's such a fantastic product, it makes you wonder how many more people would own one if they'd derived a semi-normal name for it! Or at least one that implied what the product is, what it does, etc.
I personally loved the cherry lemon pies you made us last time we were there--so yummy!
I'll invite myself over for breakfast next time so we can enjoy those lovely pancakes too. :)
I'm glad to know I am not the only one who falls in love with their kitchen appliances...who ever said diamonds were a girls best friend, anyway? :)
You are hilarious! I'm glad you're enjoying your fun new toys! BTW, I loved the Hilary Weeks song, so I copied it onto my blog! Thanks! =)
You are sooo funny. I was a Bed Bath and Beyond with my kids today and we walked by a bunch of "as seen on TV" items. Smith new ALL of them and was showing me each one and what they do. My kids watch too much TV. They're walking infomercials.
Post a Comment