Can you guess where each is from???
Answers are below.
1. You are a sad, strangle little man.
2. Make yourself a gosh darn quesa-DILLAH!
3. There's no crying in baseball!
4. You got a reindeer up your butt?
5. You slip me the cash, I'll slip you the weiner. You don't have any cash, I don't have a weiner.
6. Sew old one! Sew like the wind!
7. Just tell me ya like my hat, Shannon!
8. ...and monkeys might fly out of my butt.
9. (breathy) ....That's all.....
10. Who's drivin' this flyin' umbrella?
***ANSWERS***
(no peeking until you've thoroughly exhausted your brain)
1. Toy Story
2. Napolean Dynamite
3. A League of Their Own
4. Steel Magnolias
5. Adventures in Babysitting
6. Three Amigos
7. Far and Away
8. Wayne's World
9. The Devil Wears Prada
10. Robin Hood
Now tell me YOUR favorites!
10 comments:
My Jason does this all the time and I am SO bad at it!!
I haven't seen most of these, but I guessed the first two. :)
One that we use very frequently in our house is "Bad Llama." from Emporers New Groove. We always include the hand guesture as well. My husband & I make a game of it, quoting parts from movies and having the other guess. I only knew the first one on yours. Too funny!
Ooo--what fun! We LOVE quoting movies at our house but that didn't seem to help me at matching up your quotes with movies. Though I've seen most of the ones listed (and some are our favorites), I only managed to guess #'s 1,3, and 7. Oh well. I'll have to come with a list of our faves and maybe follow your lead and post them on our blog. : )
That's cute!
and number one really bothered me because I knew it, and could hear it in my head, but for some reason couldn't put the movie to it. Dang!!!
And how could I have not gotten the reindeer up the butt! Gotta love good ole Weazer!
I'm so proud of myself. I knew just about all of those.
The phrase we use from Wayne's World all of the time is, "get over, go out with somebody else." That's what we tell the other person when we basically are telling them to get over themselves.
We quote movies a ton, but for some reason I can't come up with any at the moment.One we say all the time is, (prepare yourself cause it's a tough movie to guess)
"Who are you?...I'm Batman."
Did you guess the movie?
that was suppose to say "get over IT."
Ha ha ha! Those are good. I came up with a few of them, but now I have a few new movies (well, not new, but new to me) to watch.
Some that my brother and I say to eachother is "It's just a flesh wound" or "Nee!" or "Run away! Run away!" from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Matt thinks I'm a dork when I quote movies at him, so I just get to play along with my family...(sigh). :0)
I got a few of those. You should have had a contest to see who could have gotten the most right. We are always quoting movies around here. Funny!
Just thought of another one. We always say, "It's possible...pig." From the princess bride.
Post a Comment