1. Swim diapers do NOT make good regular diapers.
2. Nana is a good Wii bowler! (Shhh... cute as she is, she would have my head on a platter if she knew these pictures were on here. So enjoy, but don't tell!)

3. Cousin Rylee tastes good! He could eat her for lunch!

4. I cannot resist the power of my newly improved bed.

5. Frozen in a cup with a stick: Yogurt + blended up fruit = my kids new favorite treat.
(I'm making them by the dozens!)
9 comments:
I LOVE the picture of Nana bowling Wii style. That is great.
okay that picture of Coop holding Rylee is sooo cute. I love it.
I think we'll be making some yogart popcicles tomorrow for snack.
Anxious for school much? You're just about as excited as Smith.
I hear ya' on the diaper thing. Swim diapers don't do much outside the pool.
I love the picture of Nana, too (and I promise I won't tell). :0)
I like seeing reese asleep with you.
Okay, you win for cutest Nana ever!
Oh, Nana would SOOOOO have your head on a platter -- either that or she'd have a stroke!! I shudder to think!! NEVER tell her you put that up here! ;-)
And thanks for posting a Rylee picture -- post more so I'll get to see her once in awhile! ;-) She and Cooper are SO cute!
Yeah, I learned that about swim diapers the hard way! LOL Love that pic of your Nana!
Sounds like a yummy, and easy treat for the kids! Nice!
And I have to second the swim diaper comment!!! We used one on Raegan once to go shopping cuz we ran out of regulars and obviously were buying more. She wet in it, and it was all over her carseat. Aparently thier made mainly for the #2 accidents in the pool. HMMMM
Go Nana (that's hilarious).
By the way, thanks for posting how you improved your bed. That came in handy when we discovered that our summer apartment doesn't have the greatest mattress. I went to Linens N' Things (since it's closing & everything is being liquidated) and picked up a memory foam topper for a great price. Et Viola... it's much better!
Post a Comment