Friday, May 23, 2008

Something for each of us

1. Jason's big news is that he's changing jobs! He accepted a new offer and will start right after Memorial Day. He's been at his previous job for 7+ years and has many friends there, so it's hard to leave in that way. But... we are excited for this great new opportunity and hope he loves it just as much!

2. Amy is currently working on a handmade apron (which I'm making for an "Apron Swap" I'm very excited about. ) I will be making this one for a stranger and someone else will be sending one to me! I will take a pic of how it turns out - cross your fingers.

3. Mitchell recently lost 2 more teeth, both in the same day! Now he's our little chipmunk with those front teeth all alone up there.




4. Tucker has about driven me crazy, stuck in the house with all this rain for the past 2 days. The kid is a whirlwind! I submit for example: what he calls his "Spiderman Training" on a computer game we have. If you look closely there's a little Spiderman on the screen and Tucker is imitating everything the little Spidey does. Hence the "training." Oh man does this make me laugh.




5. Cooper turned 6 months old today!!! He is so much fun. I don't know how he's not black & blue from me squeezing him all day long. Since I haven't updated about him in a while, here's a slew of cutie-pie pictures.


Peek-a-boo! Guess who's rolling around in his covers these days?

Slobber Bob soaking wet

Ready to roll!

Trying to sit up - this was a lucky shot, he still can't do it.

6 comments:

Frozen Cacti said...

Your kids are so cute. We really need to make sure we get together next time we visit the valley. Sadly that probably won't be until Christmas, but mark your calendar!

Leslie said...

Tucker does CRACK ME UP! He is just such a cutie! :-)

Deb said...

Cute pictures of Copper. The video of Tucker was cracking me up. Smith would love that Spiderman training, were did you get that?

I have looked and looked for the aprons with the top straps that look like overalls (one strap over each shoulder) instead of a single strap that hangs around the neck. The single straps drive me crazy just hanging on my neck. If you are making the overall looking kind or you know someone who is let me know. Maybe I'll just have to make the apron in order to get the one I've been dreaming of.

Deb said...

I just showed Smith the spider man training and he asked me if he could do Spiderman training with Tuck.

Rushele said...

Congrats on the new job for Jason!! We'll be keeping our fingers crossed for you guys that he likes it!
And I'll be waiting to see pics of the apron when it's done. That sounds like fun!
You're always so creative!

Lindsey said...

Spiderman training looks so funny. I really laughed out loud too. Love Mitch's lost teeth and Scoop's cute smiles. So fun with those boys!