Friday, April 4, 2008

5 things that make me happy




1. Kaboom! This fabulous cleaner that works wonders without burning the hairs out of your nose. I recently went to buy a new bottle and the store was out. I bought a substitue and deeply regret it. Friends, do not be fooled by other cleaners whose names end in an exclamation point! Kaboom is the one and only.


2. The "Sprockets" brand... for being the only ones on the planet who make a pair of pants to fit my poor skinny-bum boy.





3. Springtime. Oh how we've enjoyed the backyard!





4. My Mitchell. I got to spend a lot of time with him lately, and sometimes I forget how grown up he's getting. He's had to stay home from school almost all week with off-and-on nausea. After 3 doctors, we have yet to completely figure this one out. Please pray for him!





5. My friends. There have been a lot of people who have been so good to me this week. Thanks, I needed it!

2 comments:

I AM JOE PESCI said...

We'll keep Mitchell in our prayers. Poor guys. :(

Let me know if you need anything!!

zippy said...

Mitch sure is s cutie. : ) Ew, being nauseous is NO fun...whatever the cause!!! Sorry to hear he's not doing well...wish we lived closer and could be there to help out! Hope he'll be on the mend soon.