1. Where were you 10 years ago? I was a sort-of newlywed still, living in Provo, student teaching at Lehi High
2. 5 things on my TO DO list: 1. Send away for Cooper's 2nd birth certificate (the first one said Jason was born in 1985 - ha! 2. Make curtains for Kim's nursery 3. Make burpcloths for the billion people I know having baby girls right now 4. Plan a new calendar of Activity Days 5. Clean out and organize laundry room
3. 5 snacks I enjoy: Oh boy, where to begin!?!? I do love a good snack. Let's see - French fries dipped in chocolate shake, Little Debbie ANYTHING, blueberries, crackers w/ garlic herb spread, and my homemade bread. Believe me, this is such the tip of the iceberg, it's laughable.
4. 3 of my bad habits: 1. Talking talking talking tooooooo much! 2. Not keeping up w/ the dishes 3. Nagging my husband
5. 5 places I've lived: That's a short list. First, somewhere in UT. Second, Mesa. Third, Provo for college. Then we're pretty much back to Mesa.
6. 5 jobs I've had: The funny ones to share - Baskin Robbins, REI (3 different times, 2 states), Payless Shoes, Mesquite High School, Red Mtn. Ranch Country Club
7. 5 things you don't know about me: Come on, I'm an open book! Maybe some of these will surprise someone out there... I'm diabetic, deaf in one ear, wore a back brace in high school, have a massive collection of paper napkins, and still sleep with a blanket.
Tag 5 people - Leslie, Angie, Lindsey, Holly, and Mitchell!
3 comments:
Your little Cooper is so precious!! I love the head of hair he's got....jealous though!! My girls have none.
Love the blog too! You're so creative! Glad we can be in touch this way now! We just have to get Kim to see how fun it is and join in.....
LOVE the new template--it's so-o you! : )
Your blog is so cute You did a really good job. Your kids are adorable.
It's ok to sleep with a blanket - I sleep with one too.
Post a Comment